Beauty and The Beast- teaser trailer


A couple of days ago, Disney released the first teaser trailer of the upcoming new version of the classic "Beauty and the Beast". Lately, the company has decided to make a live-action of their most acclaimed films, as "The Jungle Book", "Cinderella", "The Sleeping Beauty"... I must admit that I haven't seen "Cinderella", but "The Jungle Book" and "Maleficient" lived up to my expectations, specially the last one. As I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, when I first heard that Emma Watson, who played the role of Hermione, was going to be Belle, I quickly became interested in the film. And I must say that I love the teaser trailer, with the original music, the scenery... I like the fact that the Beast is not shown during it and the voices of Lumiere and Din Don seem amazing! Well, now it's your turn to judge:


Comentarios