Original sketches by JK Rowling!

Hey guys! This week, I discovered some original drawings made by JK Rowling while she was writing The Philosopher's Stone. At first, I was really surprised when I found out about them, because I had no idea that she could draw as well as write. And, I must say, they are really good. In them, we can see how she imagines her characters and the process of modification and improvement. For example, in one we can see a scene from the Midnight Duel, where Dean Thomas (at that time called Gary) is involved in the adventure. My personal favourite is the one where you can see Hagrid, Professor McGonagall and Hagrid looking at a baby Harry before placing it in the doorstep of Private Drive. It reminds me of my curiosity when starting to read the book and how I entered the magical world of Harry Potter, which I have never been able to leave behind. However, you can tell me in the comment section below which one is your favourite and why!
Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville and Dean during the Midnight Duel

Harry in front of the Dursleys' fireplace

Harry and the mirror of Erised

Hagrid showing Harry to Professor McGonagall and Albus Dumbledore

Peeves annoying Percy Weasley

Quidditch

Severus Snape

Percy, George, Fred and Ron Weasley



Comentarios