New trailer of Rogue One

A new trailer of Rogue One has been released! As I really really hope you know, on December 16th a new movie from the saga Star Wars will be released. It tells the story of how the Rebellion managed to get hold of the Death Star's plans, and that's why princess Leia was later captured by Darth Vader. How many good memories! (Sorry, I am stupidly happy, okay?! XD) Well, a new trailer has been released and it's looking so good! At first, I had my doubts: it just seemed as a new movie between Star Wars VII and Star Wars VIII to make more money in the mean time. I mean, you don't have to explain every single story, there are somethings that should be left to the imagination. After the first trailer, my opinion had not changed. However, this new trailer has made me change my mind, if not completely, at least partially. It has lit up my imagination and make me wonder. The girl reminds me a bit of Han Solo (the things she says in the beginning: "Let's get this over with", the blasters and the air of self-confidence) and I'm already shipping her with the man that is beside her during all the trailer XD. Well, now it's your turn to jugde! See you on December 16th!


Comentarios