My Top Ten Favourite Disney movies

Hey guys! Today I am going to tell you my top ten favourite Disney movies, those I can't stop watching although some may consider I am too old to do that. When I was little, I was always watching them and playing and inventing new stories which happened after the film end and they have become some of my happiest memories.
Number 10: The Jungle Book
 I have always loved this movie. The drawings are so eye-catching, the songs as memorable as The Bare Necessities... and the adorable characters as the poor Bagheera, always running after Mogwli when he gets into trouble. I have always liked him because that's the way I would act in those situations.





Number 9: Aladdin (1992)
Although some of my friends don't like this movie, I have always liked it. I couldn't help singing along in Friend Like Me or A Whole New World. Besides, I love the exotic air of the movie, with the laberyntic streets, the dancers...

Number 8: The Sleeping Beauty
This movie was my favourite when I was little. I loved the princess' appearance, the talks between the prince and the horse, the forest's animals...


Number 7: The Sword in The Stone
 This may not be a very popular Disney movie, but I am crazy about it. I just can't stop watching it! It's just hilarious. I love Merlin, the witch, the temperamental sugar bowl...






Number 6: Brother Bear
Who doesn't love this movie? The change of Kenai's mind thorough the story along with Phil Collins and Tina Turner's wonderful music, Koda's enthousiastic character... it is something to remember.






Number 5: Tangled

Although it is not one of Disney's classic movies and the animation is quite different, Tangled captured my attention from the beginning. Rapunzel's lively personality, the love story, the music... everything.


Number 4: Mulan (1998)
The heroine's story has always had the capacity to move me. The delicate but strong rythm of the story, with beautiful songs as My Reflection, makes it a memorable film.


Number 3: The Little Mermaid

Do I even have to say anything about this movie? (at least I hope I don't XD) I love Ariel's personality: she's curious, always collecting things she finds (one of my worst problems XD), brave... I just love it.



Number 2: The Lion King

If I could put two Number Ones, this would be one of them. I mean, it's amazing! Who hasn't ever sang Hakuna Matata while dancing like a psycopath around your room? (If you haven't, I would be worried if I were you XD) This movie is memorable: the music, the characters... incredible.

And Number One iiiiiiiiiiisss....: The Beauty and the Beast
I fell in love with this movie the first time I watched it and I suppose it has become an everlasting love. I love Belle, she's a book freak like me, she's kind, generous, she is not a tiny bit afraid of Gaston... and then the Beast. I just love him. He's not the typical Disney's Charming Prince, that you never get to know about his personality. You just assume he's perfect and he and the princess in question will live happily ever after. But he is not like that. He has a bit of a temper but , in the end, he's kind and worthy of love. Simply, the greatest movie of all.





Comentarios