Writer of the month

Hey guys! Today I'm starting a new section in my blog called, as you can see, "writer of the month". In this part, every month, I'm going to select a writer, no matter what their field is (fantasy, science-fiction...) and I'm going to tell you their most important books and where they are from and, most importantly, why did I choose them. And it is now when I ask for your help. If you know a writer that you love and hasn't appeared in this section yet, you can tell me in the comment section.
.  Well, the writer of March is...J.K Rowling. She is an english writer fromYate, South Gloucestershire. Her most famous series is Harry Potter, which needs no description (I hope XD) but she has written other books as The Casual Vacancy, which, I warn you, is a book for adults and completely different from Harry Potter; the series Cormoran Strike (The Cukoo's Calling, The Silkworm and Career of Evil), a crime series which she has written under the pseudonym of Robert Galbraith and some other books for children.
Lately, she has announced that there is going to be a trilogy about Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which will be released on 18 November, 2016. I will soon make an entry about it explaining this with more information.
Finally, I have to explain why I chose this writer. I thought of her because I love Harry Potter and I think it is a masterpiece of fantasy literature. I am also very fond of her writing style, I think it is elegant and makes you live the story.
 Well, I think I have spoke at length about this and maybe you're bored after all this "Wikipedia style" information XD. But I have tell you one more thing: I don't know whether you have heard about Pottermore or not, but I'm going to explain it to you. It is the official website about Harry Potter. In it, you discover which house you belong to and unpublished information about the series. I'll probably make a review about this website but I can assure you that, if you love Harry Potter, you should visit it. It is worth it.

Comentarios